Monday, March 1, 2010

Mini van Mom and Soccer Dad!



We finally got a mini-van yeah!!! Minus the circumstances we had to endure to get the minivan, I finally got my minivan. Actaully we came out pretty good. We got almost $4200 dollars for Marks car, which was a piece! So we came out probably 3000$ ahead, not to mention we only paid 5500 for it in 2007, so we did good! Well we ended up getting a Chysler Town and County and after driving it around for the last two weeks I don't think I could go back, I love having so much room and I can actually take more than 1 person with me, its great. I think Mark is warming up to the van a little more each day, he now considers himself a soccer dad, don't ask me why!

3 comments:

Christian and Melissa said...

I love it! And still so, so, so jealous! Who'd have ever thought? It's all about the space! We will be driving our tiny Carolla for the next 6 months or so. The space between the two carseats in the back doesn't even fit a 4 year-old! Pathetic! I'm desperate for space!

Stephanie Williams said...

That is the van we want if we ever get one. You'll have to tell us how you like as times goes by, but it looks nice!

Larsen Mom said...

I like the Town and Country. The new ones look pretty awesome. If only...