Saturday, March 20, 2010

Library Carnival








I am going to have to say we are extremely lame, why, because we spent our Friday night at a carnival that was at the library!! The kids had a good time, they had games for them to play and Tyler was just loving every minute of it. He usually didn't want to give the other kids a turn, especially with the throwing oranges to knock over bowling pins. They also got to make these way cute animal hats, and go through an obstacle course. I guess if the kiddos had a great time its all worth it. Not to mention afterward we went to Farrs Fresh and got ice cream. I seriously love that place, and now Tyler is being Mr. independent so he has to have his very own ice cream and he every last bit of it. So here are a few pictures from our adventurous Friday night, whoo hoo!

No comments: