We had a really good Christmas, I didn't realize it till it was over, but I bought too much for my kids. It was really a fun Christmas this year because Shaylee is getting the meaning of Christmas a little more than years past and she isn't so concerned about the presents. We started out our Christmas on Christmas eve by going to Marks aunts house, we played Christmas bingo and had good food. We spent some time with Marks mom and sis, and opened presents. Shaylee wasn't as excited for her new bike as i thought she would be, but I think once she woke up a little she was more excited. Tyler he slept through the morning presents, but he was really excited to eat the paper, trust me I found some later that day in his diaper! After we opened presents we went to Tom's house for breakfast, I swear that man really is Freddy Corcker, even making french toast, its really good. We spent some time there Shaylee played with Carson, Grace and Maddy and their new toys. Mark just wanted to play their new Wii, but we had a good time. We then came home to get ready for my parents to come, we were concerned their flight wouldn't come in but luckly there was a break in the storm and they were able to get in safe. We then opened presents with Tim and Angie, and just kinda hung out. I made a Christmas roast and we just enjoyed each others company and played with the toys the rest of the night. I love Christmas time, but for some reason it just isn't as much fun as when we are kids. Yet, watching your own kids makes up for it. Sorry I have no pictures, I really don't know what I was thinking, so the only pictures I have from Christmas are from the night before with what Santa left.
This is a great deal!
15 years ago
2 comments:
I Like your 2 pics jan! Yes, tommy is freddy crocker for sure! so.. I cut maddie and gracie's bangs buecause they really really wanted some and told me their mom wouldn't care... wEll bad news she most definitley cared! :( I feel bad I'm the worst aunt ever.. glad your mom got here safe!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/ciri-ciri-anak-cacingan/
Post a Comment