Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We got a freaking BUNNY!



Thanks to Tom and Terra (Marks bro and sis-in-law) we thought it would be so much fun to get Shaylee a bunny, because they got two and Shaylee just loved them. So because Shay was such a good girl Santa brought her a bunny early. I think the funnest thing about this bunny so far was seeing the excitement on Shay's face. We planted the bunny as if she got a package from Santa. It was so funny while she was opening it, she kept saying "I hope its a bike, I hope its a bike" then she opened it was a bunny and she was so excited. She loves giving it carrots and wanting to hold it, but I really think the thing is freaked out, it keeps hiding in the corner of its cage. So far I don't know how i feel about it, to be honest it poops a lot!! and it is really starting to stink. So we will see how it goes, i guess it couldn't be any worse than a dog right???? Meet the newest member of our family, P.J. Funnybunny, Funnybunny for short!

1 comment:

Henry Family said...

Bunnys are fun...We got Lilly a Bunny last year. They sure do poop alot!