Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Our Snowman



I can't tell you how long Shaylee has been asking to go outside and build a snowman. We constantly gave her excuse after excuse, plus it was too cold outside for all of us. So I decided to be a nice mom and take her out to play in the snow while Tyler was asleep, and we built a lovely snowman. Shaylee was very proud of it, and happy that she finally got to build one. Yet I am sad to say that today the snowman is dead. First i saw his mouth fall off then his whole top fell off. I must not have built the snowman very well if it died not even a day later.

3 comments:

Larsen Mom said...

That's funny because my girls have been asking the same thing and I finally took them out today. Ours is more like a snow blob and it's already melting but they were proud of him.

ApRil & Heath said...

So cute Shay! I love frosty the snowman! :)

Christian and Melissa said...

Don't feel bad about your snowman melting...ours did too that next morning. Anders looked out the window and was devistated. I guess it just got too warm...or maybe we all are bad snowman builders!