I tell you what it seemed like yesterday was the longest day ever. We had one activity after another and I was beyond exhausted by the end of the night. We started out by going to Shaylee's school party, they had some games and what not to do, and she had fun. We brought Isaac with us while Angie watched Tyler. We had enought time to go home and eat luch and we went to my friend Kirsten's house where she came up with some fun ideas for all the kids to do. It was actually the most peaceful part of the day, its fun seeing friends from High School and their kids all together. It was a lot of fun, Shaylee always love playing with Ethan (even though he tackles her!!) After we left there I had to get to Sam's Club to buy candy for our trunk or treat we were having later, not to mention i had to make cupcakes for this trunk or treat that was at 6 and we got home at 4:30. on top of it Mark wanted to have dinner at our house instead of hot dogs at the church (good call), but it was hard trying to deal with Tyler crying Shaylee needing this and that,cupcakes and dinner! We actually made it to the church by 6 with ok looking cupcakes, i will have to say mine were the ugliest ones there. But Shaylee had a lot of fun and I guess it was all worth it in the end, it was just exhausting.
1 comment:
Cute! I love Ty's and Shay's costumes! Hey I forgot to tell ya I have class tonight so won't be there till 8:30-ish.. hope thats okay! :)
Post a Comment