Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Shaylee's new do!




So we went and saw Aunt Jilly today at great clips, and she asked me how i wanted Shaylee's haircut, and I said oh just do a little trim, but she talked me into cutting it to her chin and said that it would be so stinking cute, and low and behold it turned out way stinking cute. So here is Shaylee with her new do, thanks Aunt Jilly we love you tons! Man does she have some curls, by the way they are all natural!
P.S. Grandma Vickie made her the cute flower bow, we were experimenting making ones for Trisha's new babies so she made one for Shay, isn't it cute!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Her hair is darling, I love it! Cute bow, I can't wait to get some.

ApRil & Heath said...

Oh my Shay!! I love your new haircut! It looks just like your favorite aunt April's!! :) You guys will have to come up and visit!