Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyler!!







My little baby boy turned 1 on Sunday, it is amazing how times flies. We decided to just do a little party for him with both of our families, and it went very well. We did cake and ice cream in our back yard in the shade and it was really a pleasent experieince. You know when you get that many people at your house you can get really stressed but it went good thank goodness. Tyler got some cute clothes and some small toys (yeah for small toys). Thanks everyone for coming and for the cute presents.

I decided to make a basketball cake, and also I made him a whole basketball cake for himself to smash and to be honest I thought he would have made a even bigger mess than he did. Maybe he just didn't like the chocolate cake, I don't know. So here are some pictures from his birthday celebration.

No comments: