We just had the best best vactaion ever in San Diego. We spent a whole week there on the beach. We got a still of a deal on a condo and spent only 600$, which we split with my parents. So we stayed on the beach for just 300$. We seriously did not want to go home because the weather was perfect, and we could just go out and walk on the beach, or sit and watch the waves. We literally went to the beach everyday, and Shaylee wanted to go there the second she woke up everyday.
Not only did we play at the beach we went to Sea world, which was a blast. There was this water roller coaster ride called Atlantis that Shaylee insisted on riding, and Mark and I should have rode it before we let her on it because she came off crying. To be honest I didn't like it that much so I can only imagine being a 4 yr old on it. She got over it though and we had so much fun seeing the animals and watching the shows.
We also went to Disneyland, because we figured that we couldn't be that close and not go. To be honest though I didn't have as much fun at Disneyland as I did the other places we went. It was very crowded, which was really suprising because we went on a Tuesday of all days. Oh well, Shaylee loved it, and believe it or not, her favorite ride was Small World, we wouldn't even go on it with her that is how bad we hate it.
The last place we went was the San Diego Zoo, this was the funnest place we went the whole trip. I have to say that this zoo is 100 times better than the Hogle Zoo. We actually got to see some animals, and our favorite was the polar bears and panda bears.
Mark would have to say the funnest thing he did was body surf. He spent almost two days out in the 58 degree ocean body surfing. He did rent a wet suit which made it a little bit better. Really there is nothing better than watching your 60 yr old dad body surfing with your husband, it was great. Mark had some serious bonding time with my dad.
What I loved the most was when we rented beach cruisers and rode 5 miles down the beach. It was just so much fun to ride a bike along the beach. We even rented a bike with a trailer so we could take the kids, they absolutly loved it.
I will have to say that Tyler was a handful this vacation, the boy can not sit still. He was in everything at the condo, he wouldn't sit nicely through the shows that we went to, and most definatly would not stay on the blanket at the beach. He wanted to be right in the sand, not to mention eating it, yes he ate the sand. He also was on a search for bikini babes. This boy is so social I don't know what I am going to do with him. He crawled over to every girl that was close to us that was laying on the beach in a bikini, and he was so excited when he got there, luckily the girls thought he was so cute.
This was really the best vacation we have ever taken as a family, and we are sad but glad to be home.
This is a great deal!
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment