Ok, call us crazy but we got a dog...yes a dog. This is something that I thought would never happen in our house because Mark is very anti-dog....but he was kinda out ruled by Shaylee and I. So Saturday we went to the Humane Society and feel in love with this white chihuahua. We knew we needed a small dog and she was purfect. We adopted her and Shaylee was in heaven. Shaylee has been wanting a dog since she was probably about 2, and now she finally has one. I wish I would have had the camera when she walked out with her because she was so excited. The shelter named her Chunky...what kind of name is that....so we renamed her Chloe (yes like on Beverly Hills Chihuhua) and the name fits her. Shaylee actually calls her Glowy..I don't know if she just can't get the Chl part of it or what. But we are really starting to love her..she is a really good dog, if only the cat would like her.
This is a great deal!
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment