Oh the beauty of being a mom. So far all week I have been dealing with sick kids. Not just one but two, I guess that is the beauty of having more than one kid, not just one can be sick. I didn't get any sleep Monday night and then didn't even get a nap on Tuesday, and then on top of it all we were having carpet installed in our bedroom...so that was a long night and day. They are doing better now, Shay better than Tyler he is having a hard time fighting this cold, and I hope that he doesn't get the yucky throwing up stuff from Shay. It has just been really exhausting and staying in the house for days straight makes you lose your mind.
Lately Tyler has been a rolling fool, and he rolled into the kitchen last night, on the hard tile floor, but he seemed as happy as can be.
Shaylee was bored yesterday so she can up with a new trick and she thought she was so cool, she stood on the couch and chair for about 20 minutes telling me over and over again to watch her, but it wasn't anything I hadn't seen two minutes prior.
Oh well hopefully we can get back to normal and Shaylee is feeling up to going to school, I am going to let her decide if she wants to go, but I really want her too, its been a long few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment