The tree...we got it removed about a week after it happened, and came out pretty good with the insurance company. They gave us almost $1200 and we split the cost of removal with the nieghbor so we only spent $200 to remove it, good deal eh?? To bad we don't know where most that money went now...i am horrible with money! It was pretty cool how they removed it, this guy came in with a big crane and just pretty much picked the tree up and shoved it in the truck. The aftermath wasn't so pretty, our poor trampoline was finished, but to be honest I am ok with out the danger trap in my back yard. Here are some picture of the removal and the cleanup.
Preschool has been a lot of fun, it has been very hard getting used to teaching in the afternoon. Now that i am in the routine of it I am having alot of fun. I only have one class that is large and they are all kids I have had before so its not to difficult and all the others are still getting used to school so it is fun having them. You can check out the Rainbow Preschool Blog for pictures.
The Circus... I for some reason always go to the circus, I am not so sure we will go every year anymore just because i think the kids are getting bored of it. This year I took the kids with my friend and her kids, and i tell you what i was so done by intermission. Tyler would cry at everything!! I am not sure if he wanted it to keep going or if he was scared but it got really annoying after a hour. I also took Isaac my nephew with and he really enjoyed it mainly because he had never been to the circus. Personally I should have just taken him and left my kids at home!
and finally....our big front yard tree :( It has been infested with boars, which is a bee like creature that as our nieghbor whos a tree expert put it "humps" its stinger into the tree and lays larva which then infects the tree more and eventually totally kills off the tree, so today I had to say goodbye to my tree that used to provide a lot of good shade, this year not so much, but still i will miss that big tree. Its not all the way down but this is whats left!
No comments:
Post a Comment