Monday, August 16, 2010

Jelly Belly Factory

So our first adventure after mark went home was to go to the Jelly Belly factory, it was about an hour away from my parents house, but it was free, and who can beat free. The kids liked it ok, Shaylee thought it was kinda boring but I found it very interesting, I never knew that it took 7-21 days to make just one jelly bean, who would have thought. They didn't let you take pictures inside on the tour so I couldn't take any pictures of the cool stuff. I think the funnest part for the kids was getting a free bag of Jelly bellys at the end of the tour, but we had a great time and here are some pictures from outside the tour.


Shay and Ty with the Jelly Belly guy

Outside the factory

Shaylee and grandpa

I forgot to mention we got to wear these of so cool hats!

No comments: