









I feel like I have been a horrible mom and blogger, I haven't taken any pictures all summer long, what a slacker I am, so this past week I decided I am going to take some pictures, plus we have done quite a few fun things this week.
On Thursday I finally got to the discovery gateway again. My mom bought me and my sis-in-law a 6 month pass so that we could go whenever, yet we have had the passes over a month and I have gone once and she hasn't gone at all, so we decided to go and she invited her mom it was a lot of fun. We played at the gateway for a little and then let the kids run through the fountain, I swear Tyler was wanting to wear me out because he just kept running laps around it and I had to keep up with him so i didn't lose him, he is a fast little bugger. Then we went and got ice cream, it was a really fun day. I love spending time with Callie and Isaac, and Angie too! I also can't forget going with the Creagers, its always a good time with them around!!
No comments:
Post a Comment