







Ya Christmas has come and gone...For some reason I am just not as into Christmas as I used to be, I don't know if it is putting all the decor up and then having to take it down and also going broke to buy presents. Despite my ba humbugness, Christmas was really great this year. We spent Christmas eve with Marks mom and others in his family and it was a lot of fun just spending time with them. I feel bad we didn't go see them on Christmas, but it gets really hard sharing us with both families sometimes. I do have to say I got the best gift, and chopper thing, I love it and I have already used it 3 times since Christmas, thanks Vickie!
Christmas morning was kinda hectic...the kids didn't wake up early so we ended up waking them up at 8 because we were going to Marks brother's house for breakfast at 8:30, so the kids hurried and opened their presents and then we left. Since we were poor this Christmas, Santa didn't go all out like he has in the past so I think Shaylee was a little disappointed, all she wanted was a dollhouse and she didn't get that from Santa...although she did get it from my parents. We had a great time visiting at Tom's and then headed back home to greet my parents who had just flown in from California. This got the kids excited, and my brother and sis in law and their kids came over and my aunt and uncle, and we opened presents and just visited, it was really nice. I think Shaylee ended up getting everyting she wanted, thank goodness, I was a little worried about her after she woke up!
Tyler really could have cared less about the presents. I thought this year would be really fun because he would get excited about stuff, but it didn't, he just wanted the nurf ball gun Santa got Shaylee. So all I really have pictures of is Shaylee opening her presents. Overall it was a fun day, we also went to IHOP, blahh...that really isn't a good place to eat, but it was fun spending time with my parents.
1 comment:
I thought you liked IHOP? Oh well, it was a fun day.
Post a Comment