Sunday, October 25, 2009

Family Pictures






Last night Mark's mom wanted us to go to Logan to go on the pumpkin walk with her. I thought that would be fun and at the same time Mark's sister could take some family pictures of us. So we made our way to Logan did our pictures, which I think turned out pretty cute, everyone but me looks cute in them, and Tyler was having a blast playing in the leaves and getting muddy in Kahki pants...boys boys boys. We then made our way to the pumpkin walk. I am so amazed at how they paint these pumpkins. This truely is no ordinary pumpkin walk they actually put the pumpkins to themes and paint real faces on them it is really awesome. We had a great time and frose our buts off, and then on the way home Shaylee started running a fever, which is my worst nightmare, I really hope that she doesn't have that stupid swine flu!! We'll have to see how the day goes...until then enjoy the pictures.

4 comments:

ApRil & Heath said...

Those turned out so cute!! I am so glad you guys were able to come up and play with us! :) hope shay is feeling better.. Love ya guys!

Angie said...

You all look good, silly! They turned out really cute.

Christian and Melissa said...

We love the pumpkin walk! We walked around that every year. They always have the coolest displays. There was one year they did American Idol and it was insane! You made me homesick for Logan. Your pictures are so cute and fally. Love them!

Trisha said...

Love the pictures, and you do look cute in them Janelle! You guys all look cute. I hate family getting the kids ready for pictures, but I need to do ours soon. Looks like everyone is doing good. Hope Shaylee doesn't get the flu. I here there is quite the epidemic in Utah with the flu. We were watching the news last night and it showed people sleeping over at the clinics just to wait in line for their flu shots. Crazy!