Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm a horrible Blogger!






It has been quite a while since I blogged. Life has been so crazy this last month and a half. We have finally got our basement done. It has been a summer long project that I can tell you what, I am so glad for it being done. We still need to get new windows and the plugs put in but other than that it is done, well and the bathroom, but that is a whole other story, i am fine with it like it is, I do not want to start another project anytime soon. Also I have been working on getting my preschool finished, and I finally had my open hosue last night. It seems real now, it used to just be this idea in my head and it never seemeed real but now that I have met the kids and they are going to refer to me as teacher, it all seems real. Its going to be a lot of fun.

As far as my kiddos, there really hasn't been anything new. We have been playing a lot still, we went to the davis county fair, and the park a lot. I really am going to miss summer and doing things with my kiddos. Tyler got his first haircut, or about a month and a half ago, he seriously looked like a stud, but now he really needs another one. He also has started walking this past week. He is just so cute as he wanders around the house like a little drunk. He also has had his fair share of bonks to the head as well. Shaylee tried out for the STARS showteam and made it, but what 4 yr old wouldn't make it. So she is really excited to start dancing at the end of this month. It is really going to take a lot of work on my part as well, she also just finished her summer bowling league and got a trophy! She was so stinking proud of that trophy, she hasn't stopped talking about it. Well I am excited for summer to end, but then sad as well. It is going to be really nice to get the kids back on a schedule and maybe life will calm down a little and i can post more often!

1 comment:

ApRil & Heath said...

Jan, your house slash preschool look darling! I need to come down and see it! It was fun seeing you guys this weekend