Monday, April 27, 2009

Whats New!

I feel as though I have been horrible at posting lately. I was going to post pictures from Easter but mine didn't turn out very well and so my mom took a bunch on her camera. Unfortunatly, she put the pictures on her computer, deteleted them from her SD card, and then her computer crashed and we lost them all. We have been up to a few things the last few weeks. We went to baby animal daysin Wellsville. I thought it was cute, but really not worth what you have to pay to get in, plus the drive up there and then there were so many people that we didn't get to see a lot of the baby animals, because for some reason I have a hubby that is impatient and doesn't like waiting in lines....Hum imagine that!

Easter was pretty fun. We went to Marks moms work Easter egg hunt and breakfast, and Shaylee and Tyler(mark) went looking for some eggs in search of a special paper that said you won a basket...yeah we didn't win. Oh well though it was still fun for Shaylee. After that we went home and my mom got here from Cali. We then went to my families Easter party. The rain held off all day until we went to hide the eggs and then it rained long enough for the kids to go out and find the eggs and then it stopped. Easter day I just hung out with my mom and kiddos since Mark had to work. We then had my Brothers family come over for dinner, so it was just a nice quiet Easter. Tyler had a blast trying to get the eggs open in search of jelly beans. There were times in the day we found his mouth funn of jelly beans. What fun!

Last week before the weather went bad, my friend Brianda and I took our kids to the zoo. It was the perfect weather, and we had so much fun. Tyler loved seeing all the animals and would throw a fit everytime we left an animal. It is always fun hanging out with friends and taking our kiddos to fun places.

Other than that we haven't had many exciting things happen. Tyler is into and under everything he can possibaly get into, and Shaylee is as sassy as ever. Will it ever get old...i am not sure!

No comments: