Saturday, February 14, 2009

Snow Fun

Today was the first time that Tyler ever played in the snow. I wasn't going to take him out there, but everytime we would see what Shaylee and Mark were doing he would get so mad that he wasn't out there playing. So I gave in and put on Snow pants that were to big and just a pair of shoes because he doesn't have any boots and i took him to play in the snow. I don't think he really knew what to expect. He hated that he couldn't touch the snow with his fingers because he had gloves on, and he couldn't crawl very well. But daddy put him on the tube and he went sledding down the front yard. I think that he had fun because he really wanted to go back out and play. Shaylee didn't like that we were giving him more attention outside so here are some pictures of them both.

No comments: