Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Circus



So last night Shaylee and I went to the Circus, this was the first year we have gone that we didn't go with Trisha and her family, it was actually really sad because that was our thing that we did. But, Mark wanted nothing to do with the circus this year so my dear sweet aunt came with me. It also was the first time Mark was with Tyler for more than a couple hours, and to be honest I was really worried about him. I never call any of my other babysitters, but I kept on calling Mark, and he's the dad!! I was suprised when I came home and Tyler was sound asleep, I was amazed, I thought Mark would be going crazy by the end of the night, I guess I need to give him more credit. The circus was so much fun, there is something about watching your children get excited about things that makes being a mom totally worth it. Shaylee absolutely loved it and there was just so much excitement in her eyes. I think that no matter how stupid something is, if it makes your children happy you should be more than willing to take them to it.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Tell Mark that he is a party pooper, he can't even go to the circus what a loser!j/k I am sad that we couldn't come with you guys too. That's all that Alyssa has been asking about is when the circus is going to come here. It looks like you had fun!