Friday, August 15, 2008

The Davis County Fair again.....

# 75 was the one that won this contest, i think Shaylee looked a lot cuter than her!

Shaylee Loved hugging the goats!
Tyler was just sleeping away the whole time, suprise suprise
So i took Shaylee back to the fair today because she never got a chance to go to the petting zoo, and also Davis Hospital has a baby contest and I entered Shaylee in it, I knew she had to win in that cute yellow dress she had, but she didn't, I thought she was the cutest kid up there, but then again I am her mom so I have to think that. But really it wasn't worth going back, mainly because I had a mjor tooth again, that turned into an infection, which meant I have to get a root canal, sounds painful and expensive!

No comments: